Last updated: 2/05/24
To facilitate Amazon product synchronization with our system, as well as to facilitate affiliate attribution, we connect with the Amazon Attribution API via an Amazon Ads API connection. This connection and associated attribution data is used solely for the facilitation of our platform for you and the affiliates you work with through the platform. However, we may use aggregate and anonymized data to improve our system performance or track usage of certain features for the purpose of improving our platform.
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including the following key categories and types of personal information:
● General personal information: Name, username and password used as login credentials, address, email address and phone number, social media platform handles or usernames, date of birth, proof of identity (government issued-IDs) and any other personal information requested by our team to comply with applicable laws.
● Information you upload: Any content you provide or upload using our Platform, or information communicated with other users of our Platform.
● Professional or employment-related information: Professional and employment information shared by you, including your history of promoting other companies via affiliate marketing strategies
● Information about your transaction: We will collect information about commissions received from use of the Platform and information related to the fees we charge for use of our platform, including information you provide to us when you use our Platform, general transaction details, and timing related to your transaction.
Geolocation data: The general region or area from which you access our Platform.
● Internet or other online activity: Referral channels that led you to our Platform, browsing and click history, device information, browser information, operating system information, IP address, page views, button clicks, and information about how you navigate our Platform.
● Inferences: We may make inferences based on the information we collect.
● Information from public sources. We may obtain information about you and your business or project on the internet or through offline sources and other public or commercial sources.
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
● To provide and improve customer service. We use your contact information to answer your questions and respond to your requests and inquiries, provide you technical support, notify you of changes to the Platform, and maintain and improve functionality of our Platform.
● To provide the Platform. We use personal information to provide you the Platform. For example, we may use your personal information to facilitate the processing of payments relating to the use of our Platform.
● For analytical purposes. We use aggregated information collected detailing your internet activity, browsing history and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics relating to the usage of our Platform. We may also use your activity on our Platform in an aggregate way in order to improve our Platform. We may also use your information to protect the Company, our Platform and our website, and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
● To ensure compliance. We use your personal information to enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights belonging to us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We collect personal information from the following sources:
Directly. We collect personal information directly from you. When you register for the Platform, submit information in an online form, request information from us, upload content to the platform, or otherwise communicate with us or our support personnel, you may provide us with information, for example, your name, email address, and phone number. By providing us with this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, disclosed, processed and stored by us in accordance with this Privacy
● Passively. We and our service providers collect personal information from you passively from the internet and other automatic data collection tools, such as cookies and web beacons, which are summarized below:
o Web Beacons. Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
o Tracking Tools. We use the following tracking tools:
▪ Other tracking tools: We may deploy other automatic tracking tools in the future. Similar to the tools we currently use, such future tracking tools will track data about our visitors only in the aggregate and on an anonymized basis and will not reveal personal information about you.
● With the consent of the user. We may share your personal information with third parties with your consent or as requested by you, or in connection with interactions you engage in through the Platform.
With service providers who take action on our behalf. For example, we may share general personal information with third-party payment processors to facilitate payment of commissions to users you have worked with using the Platform or we may share information with vendors and contractors who conduct email marketing for us or who assist us with developing and providing the Platform and customer support. Such service providers may reside outside the United States and in countries that may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of the United States.
● To comply with applicable law. We may share your information with the appropriate authorities without your consent if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, including in response to lawful requests by public authorities to provide information to deter and combat fraud, money-laundering, securities violation, data and privacy breaches or for other legal purposes.
● To protect the rights and property of the Company. We may also share your personal information with third parties to protect the property and rights belonging to us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
● In connection with sale of the Company. In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer your personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Third-Party Links and Websites
Our Platform may contain advertising, links or other content from the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties and we use third-party payment processors to facilitate all payments between users of our Platform (collectively, the "Third-Party Platform"). We do not control the content or links that appear on these Third-Party Platform and are not responsible for the practices employed by such Third-Party Platform. In addition, these Third-Party Platform may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any of these Third-Party Platform, are subject to such Third-Party Platform" own terms and policies.
You have certain choices on how we treat your personal information, described below:
● Modifications to Personal Information. You may review and request modifications to your personal information by editing your profile directly on our website or by contacting us at https://www.archeraffiliates.com/#contact-us. Please note that Personal Information is stored for as long as reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or processed. If you provide us with updated information, we will do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We will make good-faith efforts to make requested changes in any active database as soon as practicable.
● Marketing Communications. You can opt out of promotional marketing communications by unsubscribing through the Platform or contacting us at https://www.archeraffiliates.com/#contact-us. We may give choices about other emails and communications you receive from us. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business.
● Tracking Technology. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software that has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. On a mobile device, you may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software or tracking through your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Platform.
● Location and Analytics. If we use Third-Party Platform to automatically collect your personal information, such Third-Party Platform may offer you a choice to stop the automatic collection of your information. Please see our "How we collect your personal information" above with respect to our tracking tools.
● Cookies. Most web browsers are set by default to accept cookies. You can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note if you choose to reject, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Platform.
We store your information in the United States. However, we may transfer your information to our service providers who may reside in other countries.
By using the Platform or otherwise providing information to us, you understand and consent to having any personal information transferred to and processed in the United States. If you reside in the European Union (the "EU"), we will transfer your personal information pursuant to EU data protection laws. You understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws in your country. United States data protection and other relevant laws may not be the same as those in your jurisdiction. In certain circumstances law enforcement or regulatory agencies, courts or security authorities in the United States may be entitled to access your personal information.
We use commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the complete safety of your information. It is your responsibility to keep your information confidential.
We retain, store and use your information for the least amount of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected in accordance with data retention policies and applicable law.
Our Platform is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including personal information, from children. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected such information from children, then we will promptly delete it. If you believe we have mistakenly collected information from children listed above, please contact us at https://www.archeraffiliates.com/#contact-us.
For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track ("DNT") signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
If you are a California resident, California"s "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section " 1798.83) permits users of our Platform to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes and to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with such third parties. To make such a request, please contact us at https://www.archeraffiliates.com/#contact-us
Usage and Deletion of Personal Information
You may request what personal information we have collected, used and disclosed about you as well as the identity of the third parties to which we have disclosed your personal information. You may also request deletion of your personal information. Please note that we may not delete all of your information if: (1) we need it to complete a service as requested by you or perform under a contract we have with you; (2) we need such information to repair any errors to our Platform or detect data security violations; (3) we need such information to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law; or (4) we determine in our sole discretion that we need such information to protect our rights or ensure compliance with our Terms of Service. Please note that if we delete your personal information, we may not be able to provide you the Platform with the same functionality.
To make any request for personal information or deletion, please contact us at